Location: Cotton Valley (MK15 9PA)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 (42.5 per week)
Salary: Up to £24,000.00
Clancy are looking to recruit a Planning Administrator, preferably with utilities/construction experience, to assist our Housing Estate Mains team (HEMs) with all aspects of planning works for our Anglian Water Alliance.
You will be a part of the planning hub, where you will be responsible for providing key contact for customers when booking and planning new water connections for Anglian’s HEMs department. You will maintain accurate and timely logs of all jobs in progress and demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of the Clancy Group activities.
- After work packs have been certified and passed over by the client, the planner will co-ordinate work packs to produce a connection date for the client
- Ensure relative notices or permits are raised in order for councils, streetworks teams and authorities are made aware of any works relevant to them within appropriate time
- Ensure sure any traffic management required has been ordered, organising and arranging traffic management forms/plans if necessary
- Check that relevant gas and electric plans are on the system and obtain those that are missing so that connections can be worked on safely
- Liaise with supervisors and digging teams on new connection works and provide them with all relevant details
- Maintain good working relationships and close liaison with clients and members of the public
- Closing down of completed work and updating informations stored on both in-house and Client systems
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant ability to analyse problems and offer solutions
- Extensive communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrable computer literacy
- Experience of working within a team
- Relevant industry experience within a planning environment would be highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.