Location: Harefield (UB9 6HZ)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 16:00 (40 hour week)
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 + Benefits
Clancy are delighted to bring to market a Performance Analyst position within our Finance Team.
Working under our Group Head of Performance & Reporting you will produce timely, financial and non-financial reporting information; identify anomalies, analyse them and support in their resolution. You will be key in establishing ways in which we can improve processes & controls, helping Clancy better understand the operational metrics of the business.
While the role will accommodate remote working, living and being able to commute within a reasonable distance of our Finance team’s base at Harefield is essential.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Clancy data sources and systems to ensure efficient and effective data extraction and analysis
- Analyse performance metrics and understand trends. Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders & drive accountability to improve processes, using a data driven approach
- Devise and develop processes to gather data and offer solutions, ensuring there is sufficient information to make informed decisions on trends
- Perform detailed root cause analysis and identify actions required by liaising with various functions within the business and interrogating information available in our systems
- Drive best practice and standards by working with other analysts across the Group to identify opportunities and drive consistencies
- Manage the ongoing reporting governance change process, ensuring that standards of reporting are maintained, and the integrity of the data is safeguarded
- Collate performance data for board report presentations, scrutinising the data to achieve accurate and informative reports
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualification/Experience in Finance, Mathematics or relevant field
- Demonstrable ability to extract information and produce quality reports
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative, within established procedures as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a proactive and logical mindset in your approach
- Proficiency in full MS Office suite, specifically Excel, as well as a willingness to learn new information systems is crucial
- Demonstrable experience in building dashboards using analytics and visualisation tools such as Power BI, TM1 or similar would be highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.