About The Role
M Group Services is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator will report to the Payroll Senior and will have full responsibility for the delivery of expert payroll services for allocated Payrolls operating across a growing number of M Group Companies and be based at our Stevenage headquarters.
The Payroll Administrator’s purpose will be to take full ownership for the accurate payment to employees and service delivered ensuring payroll and legislative requirements are met throughout the payroll cycle, ensure the accurate recording and reconciliation of accounting records relating to the Payroll process and work closely with the senior payroll team to transition any new business into the Payroll department
As a Payroll Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the operational delivery of payroll services to the agreed customer service levels
- Timely management of day to day pay related matters including responding to pay and pension queries
- Ensure statutory compliance on all pay related practices and guidance given to customers, keeping abreast of statutory legislation.
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of any payroll and employee systems, to meet company, legal and statutory requirements
- Work with the Payroll Senior and as part of a team on suggesting and delivering continuous improvements to process
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Proven experience of delivering payroll services as part of a team
- Proven knowledge of statutory payroll requirements
- Good working knowledge of Excel ideally to intermediate level
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Good planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities (electricity, gas and water), transport, telecom and data capture sectors in UK & Ireland.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
We are committed to profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions. M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,500 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets to meet our clients’ needs.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.