OT Security Analyst
Salary: £50.6k - £60.8k per annum (Dependent on skills & qualifications)
We are actively seeking a highly skilled and confident OT Security Analyst to support the security of our OT network. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training in Cloud Security, OT Cybersecurity, and Networks and Security.
If you're an expert in either Information Security or Operational Technology / ICS Control & Automation, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Join us today and take the first step towards a rewarding career!
What will you be doing day to day?
- Expertly manage cyber security risk assessments, compliance checks, audits, and reviews to confidently ensure the effectiveness of security controls and promptly report any identified deficiencies or gaps to management for consideration.
- Provide cyber security assurance activities by ensuring implemented solutions are a replica of agreed and approved architecture definition documents.
- Perform or participate in threat modelling exercises of all projects and provide mitigating cyber security requirements to help ensure the secure delivery of compliant systems, applications, and business processes.
- Work alongside and coordinate our third-party vendors, including ‘managed security services provider’ (MSSP), penetration testers, attack path mapping, and SOC operators, including following up remediation work and reports.
- Be part of a 24/7 on-call rota, working with the other teams to investigate, remediate and document cyber security incidents.
- Produce in-flight project functional and non-functional security requirements and embed them into existing processes.
What you’ll need
- The individual should be educated to a degree level in a relevant discipline. CISM/CISSP/CCSP/TOGAF/CRISC/CompTIA Network+/COMPTIA Security+/CCNA Security/AWS Solution Architect or equivalent certification
- Must have demonstratable experience as the cyber security subject matter expert within an OT environment.
- Must have proven expertise in three of the following security domain areas: Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Physical Security, Security Risk and Compliance, Security Architecture, Endpoint Protection, Network Security, and Security Engineering
- Good understanding and practical experience of Cyber Security Frameworks and standards such as NCSC security principles, NIST Framework, ISO 27001, ISO27005, IEC62443.
- Role will require Security Clearance
- Experience or knowledge of
- Industrial Controls System (ICS)
- Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Video Monitoring System & Security communication system
If you don’t have all the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you… we provide our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to learning tools to help you acquire the skills needed to excel in our environment.
SGN is currently paving the way in cutting-edge research and development towards a net zero energy system. We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas, and we think supporting outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation so that we can strive every day to make the world a better place and look after each other, and our customers’ safety.
Our company | SGN Your gas. Our network.
Here’s what we offer you:
Everyone is different, so there’s something in our benefits package for everyone. Click the link below for more info on some of the benefits we offer:
Benefits | SGN Your gas. Our network.
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do.
We want our workplace to be an innovative and inclusive place to work, where every single person feels empowered to achieve professional success. Click the link below to find out about how we are working towards fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace for all: Diversity and inclusion | SGN Your gas. Our network.