About The Role
M Group Services are currently looking to recruit an Oracle Enterprise Solution Architect to work in our Oracle Implementation Team based at our HQ in Stevenage.
As an Oracle Enterprise Solution Architect you will report to the Director of M Group Business Systems and be responsible for Oracle Application Solution design and you will maintain a regular communication with all key stakeholders and produce project documentation such as project plans and project status reports.
The Oracle Enterprise Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Modifications of the existing Oracle Cloud Solution.
- Development and Implementation of additional phases of the Oracle Cloud solution in line with M Group Services IT Oracle road map.
- Deployment and support of Oracle Cloud upgrades and Release impact to the existing Oracle Cloud footprint.
- Ensuring the Oracle Cloud application performs to the highest standard to enable the Systems Administration team to provide quality support to the internal M Group user group.
- Must have experience with Oracle Cloud Applications across HR, Payroll, Financials and Procurement
- Design, code, and test new enhancements or features being built.
- Enhance existing Oracle systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create technical specifications and test plans Develop and support Oracle as per instruction while following appropriate procedures.
- Setup, install, configure and maintain all the different Oracle instances Development Test, Training and Production.
- Work with Support teams and collaborate to close out incidents to maintain support level.
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Provide technical leadership for designing, developing and implement Oracle Cloud Solutions.
- Interface with business team to assist in conducting analysis and requirements gathering.
- Create and maintain services including monitoring, supporting and reporting.
- Ability to plan, design and document technical specifications for complex business critical software solutions.
- Translate the business requirements into system requirements and demo solutions to key Stakeholders.
- Establish and help maintain end user Oracle access policy and permissions.
- Oracle Cloud Applications across HR, Payroll, Financials and Procurement
- Oracle SaaS and PaaS solutions
Required skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud hosted solutions.
- Translate Business Requirements to Design.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team of developers.
- Great interpersonal skills that have the ability to interface with stakeholders from different business units.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a commitment to quality.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (Family Cover)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a wide range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors in the UK & Ireland.
Delivery to clients is through our operating businesses that sit within our four divisions. These divisions collectively employ thousands of skilled and experienced specialists. This ensures we maintain a very focused and clear service to their clients and ultimately their customers.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.