Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager to work on our Caledonian Water Alliance contract in Stepps, Glasgow.
As the Operations Manager you will be predominately managing the water programme groups, reporting to the Head of Operations.
Caledonia Water Alliance will successfully and safely work with Scottish Water and Morrison Utility Services to jointly deliver SR21, a six-year water and waste water infrastructure capital investment programme for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
As the Head of Operations your duties &responsibilities will be:
- Lead the project management teams to safely deliver the portfolio of projects in line with Scottish Water expectation
- Monitor, review and deliver commercial expectations and quality standards
- Sustainable reduction in delivery costs to bring the required efficiencies on the programme
- Ensure alignment with Scottish Water vision through delivery of the contract
- Build, develop and maintain relationship with the Scottish Water senior team
- Successful delivery of performance management model
- Key contributor to the delivery vehicle strategy to ensure sustainable performance and secure contract extension
- Ensure suitable supply chain in place to support programme delivery
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Proven experience in successfully delivering a £20M+ annual programme of work
- A proven track record with experience in utility contracting, with knowledge of working within the water sector and key knowledge on methods & Safe Systems of Work
- Experience of working on a unit rate/NEC3/NEC4 contract
- Appreciation and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge of key financial business drivers
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.