Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to work on our tRIIO contract in Slough.
As an Operation Administrator you will be a part of our planning team, who are responsible for the production of the area annual baseline programme for Mains Replacement and Reinforcement works.
tRIIO specialise in delivering design and contracting services for the UK’s gas distribution network – replacing old mains, laying new ones, installing new connections to houses and commercial premises and helping with emergency response services. We work in partnership with Cadent to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As an Operations Administrator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To ensure the receipt of approved projects within the area and ensure they are accurately recorded in the appropriate systems.
- Manage project start and end dates in the work management system and update with completion confirmation, or secure and enter valid reasons for project delay.
- To enter scheduled work into the relevant databases to produce agreed programmes.
- Attend weekly planning meetings and other meetings as required.
- Update actual progress on a weekly basis, at PON level within Microsoft Project or Primavera and at street level.
- Assist with the creation of daily / weekly team / project whereabouts.
- Monitor NRSWA notices / permits and escalate accordingly to ensure noticing compliance and avoid S74 over runs.
- To provide accurate timely reports as and when required.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Sound administration experience, ideally gained in an operational role.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Meticulous approach to ensuring accuracy of data entry.
- Intermediate use of Word/Excel.
- Experience in programme planning or scheduling role is desirable.
- Knowledge of Primavera version 6 or Microsoft Project is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.