Job Title: IMR Operational Analyst
Salary: £24k - £28K + benefits
The Clancy Group are currently looking to hire an Operational Analyst (OA) to work on our Anglian IMR Framework. As OA, you will support, assist & direct on the efficient and effective running of IMR operations.
As Technical support, a key part of this role involves proactively working alongside the Senior FPMs & supporting Contract Managers which will include duties agreed. You will be the key link between Operations, the Support Hub and Commercial team, identifying where improvements can implement by analysing data & sharing the learning with the wider team, along with general admin works.
· As area support, a key part of this role will provide organisation and co-ordination for your manager(s) and their teams, which will include data analysing to identify areas of improvement, regional activities, with a particular level of confidentiality required.
· As facilities Support (at agreed locations), a key part of this role is to ensure that main office buildings comply with all statutory and AW regulations and procedures & to manage health and safety records where appropriate.
Other Duties (in conjunction with the Support Hub)
· General office administration including incoming telephone call handling, arranging/receiving deliveries
· Identifying flaws in data/systems
· Quality assurance administration including local quality documents and records
· Personnel record administration including leave records, training records, Personal Development Review records
· Procurement/finance administration including ordering, payment queries, record keeping, report production using SAP
· Health and safety administration including systems and records relating to safety procedures and equipment
· Filing and record keeping administration including paper systems and shared electronic drives
· Arranging meetings, conferences, seminars, training, accommodation and attendance; agenda production, minute taking and production; letter production
· Production and collation of regular and adhoc reports.
· Inputting of data and obtaining information from corporate data systems such as SAP, Click/Oracle and ARTIS
· Lending office assistance to the manager and manager’s team including acting as central point of contact
· Organisational support to the Contract manager and area supervisors.
· Liaising with the Operational Management in order to maintain rotas and corporate records and assistance in the efficient scheduling of resource.
· Complaint handling including administration of corporate written complaints computer system.
· Booking/recording holiday requests along with availability.
· Collating/filing vehicle defects, driving hours etc. (ensuring records are up to date and chase if needed)
· Ordering Office supplies
· Auditing & collating weekly Timesheets
· Updating the Resource list & standby rota
· Assisting with tough books
· Ordering new/replacement IT
· Keeping stock/reordering literature
Skills and Knowledge
· Good written and verbal communications
· Strong data handling/analysing skills
· Strong organisational and administration abilities
· Experienced in use of Microsoft Office applications
· Preferably experienced in other IT systems used by AWS such as SAP, or capable and willing to learn
· Effective performer in the competencies set out in the attached competency definition.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.