Location: Wellingborough (NN8 1RR)
Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Hours: 08:00 – 16:30 (40 hour week)
We are looking for a proficient Administrator to join our busy Anglian Water contract and Water Recycling Network (WRN) team in Broadholme, Wellingborough on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
You will provide an efficient, accurate and effective support service to our maintenance activities across Anglian Water’s network in the South.
This is a fast-paced role within a key working utility provider that requires an accomplished ability to deal with large volumes of work, whilst adhering to strict timescales and ensuring a high standard of quality is maintained.
- Use Management Information Systems to effectively capture and report accurate data to be utilised by Clancy’s Anglian Water operational teams
- Be the first point of contact with external and internal colleagues and ensure that information is captured and distributed to relevant teams
- Undertake all business activities as instructed by line management to ensure that information is accurate and to up to date at all times
- Deal with conflicting situations on occasion and ensure queries and problems are resolved and escalated appropriately
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet legislation and Company standards, processes and policy
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant IT literacy with full MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant organisation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team as well as on own initiative
- Relevant industry experience would be highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at XX days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.