Salary: Band 6 (£33,073 - £37,805)
Location: Linea Building, St Mellon's, Cardiff
You will join a great team of civil engineers within the Network Development Team who are customer focused and take pride in their work!
The team manages the adoption and diversion processes for sewerage and water supply infrastructure across South Wales, where our customers install the networks which we become responsible for on the conclusion of the process.
- You will manage the end to end process, from technical assessment of the proposed network design, to ensuring that any defects with the installed assets are identified and rectified to the required standards.
- To enable you to do this, you will need to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business, providing advice to our customers and keeping them informed of progress.
- With your experience of providing technical support and guidance to a range customers and colleagues you will ensure that our interests are protected at all times and that risks to our Customers, Services and the Environment are minimised.
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. Thats why we offer a great benefits package. As one of the biggest companies in Wales, our reward and benefits package includes:
- Market competitive salary
- Annual variable pay scheme (bonus) Band 6+
- Employer pension scheme up to 11%
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Save
- Discounts at over 800 high street stores
- And many, many more.
Applications to be received by: 23:55 on 26 March 2020