We are on the hunt for a Mobile Application developer to join our ever-growing team! You will be working with a bunch of tech savvy individuals and will analyse, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. A excellent opportunity to work within a collaborative, innovative environment.
As the Mobile Applications Developer you will develop, support and maintain online and mobile applications that support and manage field engineers. Engaging with field engineering teams to understand their requirements and deliver solutions to their problems. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
The Mobile application developer will use current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. You will complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- The Mobile Application developer will Support and maintain existing field engineering tools and services.
- Design, build, deliver and maintain improved engineering tools and services.
- Reduce operational costs of tools and services.
- Reduce delivery time for service and tool improvements.
- Maintain and build relationships with our stakeholders in field engineering across BG.
- Consolidate tools and services into common platforms /architecture / technologies when possible.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with maintaining Angular, Aurelia or Cordova applications
- Demonstrable experience with iOS or Android development and deployment
- The Mobile application developer should have experience with AWS Cognito, OAuth or other SSO providers.
- Background with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
- Familiar with continuous integration and delivery tools and processes.
- Agile delivery management and processes experience
- Test-driven development and automated testing capability