Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a MEICA Project Manager to work on our CWA contract in Scotland.
As a MEICA Project Manager you will be part of our MEICA Team who are responsible for delivery of turnkey MEICA solutions on the CWA projects for Scottish Water within Major Projects. You will be responsible for the MEICA element of project management through the initial engagement with Scottish Water to project handover, ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of capital projects in line with agreed budgets and timescales; planned and executed to the highest standards
As the MEICA Project Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility to the CWA Leadership team for the co-ordination, implementation, control and completion of specific projects. Providing industry leading project management skills and techniques.
- Lead all MEICA aspects of a project from initial client engagement to project completion and be responsible for all aspects of the MEICA delivery. Liaising closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with planning team to compile the MEICA element of the project delivery programmes and monitor / report progress.
- Provide Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management and leadership with the support of CWA SHEQ department to drive the delivery of project to the highest standards.
- Produce safe systems of work/procedures/MEICA documentation as required and review and compile tenders and quotes for individual projects and provide risk management input for the MEICA elements of individual projects
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Experience in a similar role.
- Able to deliver engaging, informative and well-organised presentations.
- Involvement within a contract management team driving a project forward
- Innovative and thinking outside the box
- Health & Safety leadership
- Experience with mentoring and supporting other members of the MEICA team
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.