Marketing Data Scientist
Competitive salary and benefit
Location – London with travel to our other sites as required
We are fundamentally changing the way that energy companies work. We put customer happiness and cost competitiveness first with great people, technology and ways of working. Our technology makes it easy to help customers whether you are an energy specialist or in any other role in thecompany.
You will also experience the energy of a start-up that grows incredibly fast. We started to build E.ON Next in March 2020, migrated our first customer to the platform in July and reached 1.5m customers in six months to become the #7 energy retailer in the UK.
And our growth continues with all E.ON residential and small business customers moving to E.ON Next by 2022. We will then be servicing the second largest energy customer base in the UK with top notch customer experience and supporting them with 100% renewable energy.
We spread the energy feel-good by:
- Lowering CO2 levels through 100% renewable electricity.
- Hitting over 80% customer happiness by creating an amazing customer experience.
- Become the preferred energy supplier by smashing our Trustpilot score.
- Creating a happy place to work, grow, perform and deliver as part of one awesome team.
- Using data driven technology to constantly enhance and adapt our offering.
- Your responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an audience data strategy that spans all campaigns run out of E.ON Next;
- Identify and utilize internal and external data sources to build comprehensive segmentation strategies;
- Drive tactical campaigning such as driving offline customers online;
- Identify demand signals from first party and third-party customer data and partner with marketing and sales team to create targeted marketing campaigns and next best offers;
- Make use of data and analytics to fuel campaign or content ideation, design, and implementation and deliver actionable insight;
- Partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to design experiments and A/B tests that have clear goals and can be clearly interpreted, reported on and concluded from;
- Develop a rigorous, analytics-enabled, testing framework to drive real improvement in campaigns and customer engagement;
- Extract, transform and blend a diverse data set of data sources from systems and relational databases (e.g., CRM, SQL, using tools such as Excel, Alteryx, SQL and Tableau;
- Flag and monitor data quality to ensure confidence in the data used for analysis;
- Be a great data storyteller. Synthesize complex data sets into clear, concise, and compelling insights that inspire action through powerfully engaging narratives that drive growth for our brand and business;
- Establish and advance use of a campaign management system, exploiting its function as a marketing tool to maximise renewals, cross-sell and engagement with the brand.