About The Role
If you have a natural ability to champion a brand, challenge the status quo and look at the finer details then this role is for you. M Group Services are recruiting a Marcomms Assistant to join a forward-thinking team within an essential services provider, working nationally but based in Stevenage.
Our ideal candidate will come from a Marketing Communications background and have superb communication skills and natural flair for creative marketing.
Key Responsibilities for a Marcomms Assistant:
- Provide support and assistance to the Group Marketing Coordinators to deliver effective Marketing Communications across M Group Services
- Editing and writing company materials for various stakeholders, adjusting to the audience as appropriate
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Proof copy and ensure house style is adhered to and deadlines are met consistently
- Generating fresh ideas for constant improvement in print and online offerings
- Awareness and identification of commercial and business opportunities
- Provide administrative support to campaigns and internal teams
- Production and editing of content required for use across the Marketing Communications team
- Assist in maintaining web content to ensure tone of voice and consistency
- Support digital marketing aspects including analytics and brand listening tools
- Utilise articles, newsflashes and awards for case studies to be used and shared more widely to highlight the Groups capabilities and successes
- Archival and management of all content to ensure it is maximised and accessible to the wider team
- Assist the wider Marketing Communications team where necessary and as instructed
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree-level education or similar relevant professional qualification
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Planning, organising and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a wide range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors in the UK & Ireland.
Delivery to clients is through our operating businesses that sit within our four divisions. These divisions collectively employ thousands of skilled and experienced specialists. This ensures we maintain a very focused and clear service to their clients and ultimately their customers.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.