Salary: 20-25k (depending upon qualifications, skills & experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Green Lane, Walsall or Fulbourn Road, Cambridge
We have an exciting opportunity in Finance as Management Accountant with Business Partnering. Reporting to the Senior Business Partner, you will assist in the preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reporting of capital and overheads within the business. You will be working in a financial reporting team working to tight deadlines and require a proven understanding of financial data processing.
You will help to provide a business partnering finance service. Working closely with stakeholders you will be required to support the Senior BP in the provision of reporting requirements to the Exec on both monthly and an ad-hoc basis.
Being highly capable you will proactively help in reporting, queries, and ad-hoc requests from both within the Team and also the Operational Managers.
- To assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, including Profit and Loss account, Balance sheet.
- To contribute to the closure of accounting periods.
- To support the preparation and monitoring of annual departmental budgets and forecasts, for internal customers.
- To provide support, financial analysis and insight to internal customers as required.
- Graduate or Part (CIMA or ACCA).
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills - the ability to build rapport yet have difficult conversations with stakeholders.
Previous use of Oracle or similar ERP system will be an advantage as well as efficient in Microsoft office packages.
As an employee of South Staffs Water you will have access to a range of benefits. For further details, please visit the Careers section of our website www.south-staffs-water.co.uk
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to: WaterHR@south-staffs-water.co.uk
Closing Date: 29th May 2022