Circa £36,000 depending on skills and experience
Permanent, Full time, 37 hours
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Peterborough, Lincoln, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes or Northampton
Anglian Water offers a flexible approach and this role provides you with hybrid working, with an average of 2-3 days a week in the office as required.
Love your job, love every drop!
Our Water Recycling operation is at the heart of our organisation. The key services that we are responsible for are delivered by our in-house, highly skilled workforce. We collect and treat the water that customers have used, returning clean water back to the environment via rivers and coastal outlets. Our network includes over 7,000 pumping stations and 76,000 kilometres of sewers which feed over 1,000 water recycling centres.
We are seeking a dynamic and adaptable Maintenance Delivery Support Lead (MDSL) to join our team. Reporting directly into the Maintenance Delivery Support Manager, the MDSL will be instrumental in ensuring the successful delivery of our Operational Maintenance business plan and key targets. The role is crucial for fostering strong and active relationships with maintenance teams, acting as a key liaison between plan initiatives and the operational realities faced by our teams.
- Supporting localised teams with maintenance schedule productivity by liaising with the scheduling team, work zones and removal of any duplicate work
- Provide reactive support to Operational Maintenance by conducting deep dive investigations to chronic issues, urgent report generation and appropriate escalation of operational or regulatory concerns as a result of investigatory evidence.
- Utilise your own skills and knowledge to support and advice the front line operational teams
- Monitoring and delivery of Operational Maintenance Business Plan through portfolio work such as analysis of open work and backlogs, data analysis of pumping station serviceability, regulatory compliance, bathing water checks and wet well cleans.
- Support the adoption of new processes and initiatives into maintenance teams
What does it take to be a Maintenance Delivery Support Lead?
- Ability to analyse data from numerous sources to fault find and problem solve.
- Great collaboration skills to liaise with different teams, departments, and colleagues.
- Adaptability and resilience in in high pressure situations or changing environments
- A Level or NVQ3 standard in mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential
- Understanding or experience of SAP/IRIS/VIEW X is desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of all Microsoft packages
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
- Personal private health care
- 23 days annual leave - rising with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
- A flexible working culture
- Life Assurance at eight times your salary
- Personal Accident cover - up to 5x your salary
- Lots of great discounts
- Paid time off when you're physically and mentally unwell
- An excellent Family Leave package - to help you support your family
Inclusion at Anglian Water:
Inclusion is for everyone and we are an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an environment where all our colleagues feel they belong.
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2023