Loader / Operative
- Job Reference: 00010783-1
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
To work as part of a collection crew and / or street cleansing team within the Bedford Site.
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• To work within company policies at all times.
• Be prepared to load the vehicle.
• To undertake any duties as defined by the local management team.
• To treat all company property with respect.
• To treat all colleagues with respect.
• To wear supplied PPE at all times.
• Ensure that your designated vehicle is kept as clean as possible and in a roadworthy condition.
Successful candidate will be assessed and trained accordingly.
Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
Personal attributes and other requirements
Be prepared to work in all weathers
Reliable and trustworthy.
Good time keeping.
Knowledge of Bedfordshire is desirable.