- Job Reference: 00005810-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
To work as part of a collection crew and / or street cleansing team within the Bedford Site.
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• To work within company policies at all times.
• Be prepared to load the vehicle.
• To undertake any duties as defined by the local management team.
• To treat all company property with respect.
• To treat all colleagues with respect.
• To wear supplied PPE at all times.
• Ensure that your designated vehicle is kept as clean as possible and in a roadworthy condition.
Personal attributes and other requirements
Be prepared to work in all weathers
Reliable and trustworthy.
Good time keeping.
Knowledge of Bedfordshire is desirable.