LGV Driver CE
- Job Reference: 00022594-1
- Date Posted: 4 August 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• Within this role you be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a company vehicle and assist in providing an effective delivery and collection to the customers or branches as necessary
• You will be responsible for ensuring you drive within the law and regulations at all times and ensuring the loads carried comply with all legal and environmental requirements
• You will be responsible for ensuring that any vehicle you drive and equipment you use, is mechanically safe and sound as far as is required by you as a driver, before the vehicle is used on or off road.
• Observe current legislation and company health and safety procedures
Location – FCC Environment Ltd, Appleford Sidings, Sutton Courtenay, Sutton Courtenay, OX14 4PW
• LGV C+E (HGV class 1) entitlement essential
• Drivers CPC qualification and Digital tachograph card essential
• Good communication skills with colleagues and customers/clients
• Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of a team
• Be safety conscious at all times with adherence to health and safety procedures
Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules.
Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
• Good geographical knowledge
• Experience of walking floor bulk trailers an advantage
• Drivers Hours & WTD regulations
Personal attributes and other requirements
• Work in a professional manner at all times
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Customer focused
Any other reasonable request.