- Job Reference: 00015090-1
- Date Posted: 12 January 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We’re currently looking for an LGV Driver to join our team in Central Bedfordshire.
A quick look at the role
We have a great opportunity for an LGV2 Driver to join our growing team. We offer excellent in-house, on the job training and instruction on the various vehicles we operate in our fleet, so your experience as a driver will be utilised and your skills and knowledge base will increase.
• Are you tired of being away from home for days on end?
• Are you ready to work for a business that encourages good work life balance with most working Mon - Fri?
• Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge?
• Class 2 driving license
• Digital tachograph knowledge
• Driver CPC would be an advantage
• Conscientious, reliable and resilient
• Flexible and work well as part of a team
• Passionate about providing a great service
• Physically fit and robust
• Competitive salary
• 28 days’ holiday per annum (inc bank holidays)
• Company sick pay
• Pension scheme and life insurance
• Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
• Peer to peer recognition scheme
• Training and development opportunities
As well as key worker status, you will be working for a great company offering some fantastic opportunities and a generous work and benefits package for qualified HGV drivers joining us will benefit from a generous work and benefits package. You will be supplied with all required PPE and our approach to your health and safety at work is unrivalled. So if you are a team player, who offers a flexible work approach and a passion for providing excellent service to our customers, we would be happy to hear from you.
Other organisations may call this role Class 2 Driver, Multi-Drop Driver, LGV Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, Light Goods Vehicle, Goods Vehicle Driver, or Class II Driver.
Webrecruit and FCC Environment are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an LGV Driver, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.