Location - Dartford
Salary - £24,585
Fixed Term Contract till July 2021
The Learning Centre Site Administrator is responsible for providing administration and logistical support at the Learning and Development site for all internal and external customers.
They are responsible for scheduling, documentation and reporting related to all Heath and Safety, property and facility aspects in the designated Learning and Development site.
They will also be required to provide general administration support and co-ordination to enable the effective and efficient operation of the site. A key aspect of the Learning Centre Site Administrator role is the provision of a professional front of house service for all internal and external customers.
- Health, Safety & Environmental conformance as well as actively promoting and role-modelling safety performance across all Learning & Development activities.
- Co-ordinate schedules, room bookings, equipment and materials required for learning activities across the site.
- Ensure all necessary site-related documentation is completed accurately and when required by internal and external customers.
- Deliver a professional 'front of house' service that ensures all customers receive a warm, engaging and professional welcome and that all enquiries are dealt with in an effective and efficient way.
- Deliver required support to the centralised Administration Team with new-start and all other learner activities, to ensure that all these activities are processed efficiently to support the business, the trainee and the training programme and are in line with business procedures, quality procedures and set timescales.
- Support for government funding procurement (in Scotland/England/Wales,) at a local level through ensuring that all documentation is completed to the required standard and processed in line with quality procedures.
- To maintain and update important learner information on internal and external databases, including the company systems. This aspect includes the localized monitoring and processing of all essential qualification and certification data for all learners .
- Effective operation of all IT software and systems.
- Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of compliance with HSE process and practices.
- Previous experience in a busy technical role, in a regulated organisation.
- Proven experience in dealing with high volume logistics.
- Experience in property management.