Here at E.ON UK, we deliver a range of solutions to our commercial clients, including, heat pumps, battery storage, solar PV and building energy management, to support them on their journey to decarbonisation and net zero.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer, to join our dynamic and expanding team. For this role you will commission electrical systems to ensure systems meet design specifications, safety standards, and operational requirements. This is a home-based role, with nationwide travel required. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to take the next step in their career and make a significant impact to one of the world’s foremost energy suppliers.
If you’re an expert in electrical engineering, passionate about driving net zero and want to join a forward-thinking organisation where you can make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the commissioning of our new assets, including PV arrays, heat pumps, battery systems.
- Developing acceptance criteria, commissioning plans, procedures, and good practices.
- Leading and supporting the witness testing and acceptance testing of new assets.
- Providing technical and engineering support across our existing assets (CHPs, GTs, Boilers).
- Supporting project managers in delivering successful projects.
- Driving continuous improvement and a safety culture across our business.
- Delivering technical training.