Lead Asset Management Specialist, Permanent, Warwick and Hybrid
Within National Grid Electricity Transmission (NGET), we are seeking a Lead Asset Management Specialist to join and mentor a team in solving our asset management challenges by driving simplification, standardisation and digitisation of the frameworks used to manage National Grid’s extensive asset base throughout the asset lifecycle.
In this role you will lead and mentor a team, develop policies, methodologies and guidance which can be applied across the wide-ranging types of assets installed on the transmission network.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Manage and develop the technical frameworks for asset management tools and techniques.
- Act as the key interface between other internal teams and hold responsibility for the development of key relationships.
- Keep abreast of internal & external changes within areas of expertise to ensure ongoing improvement and adoption of better practices utilising international benchmarking information.
- Communicate standard issues associated in a clear and concise manner both verbally & in writing.
- Proactively identify improvement actions which will include presenting issues via the appropriate National Grid governance frameworks.
As part of our hybrid working approach, this role offers a mix of office and home working, but there will be the opportunity to spend time working in our Warwick HQ as well as travelling to sites and suppliers where required.