Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Labourer to work on our Thames Water Metering contract in Dartford.
As a Labourer you will be part of our bulk metering and customer side leakage teams who are responsible for installation of bulk meters and repair of customer side leaks.
As a Labourer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assist the Ganger in the installation of bulk meters and repair of customer side leaks
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Complete all documentation as required
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of water networks, distribution mains and customer supplies
- Knowledge of meter installations and leak repairs
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you
- 21 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.