About The Role
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit Jetting Operatives to work on our Welsh Water contract in North Wales.
As a Jetting Operative you will be part of our team who provide DCWW 24/7 365 days a year cover for their sewerage network covering blockages, pollution and flooding events.
As the Jetting Operative, your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To investigate and resolve issues effecting the sewer network.
- Maintain a positive health and safety culture.
- Ensure all areas of operational delivery meet MUS, Client and customer requirements.
- Ensure all works are delivered within relevant regulatory and client asset standards.
- Ensure client standards of service are met and maintained.
- Deliver financial, productivity and MUS performance standards.
- Ensure all allocated work is effectively managed so that delivery meets the client and customer requirements.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence C1 essential.
- Excellent IT skills using Toughbook and SAP.
- Previous experience of working on the sewer network and high pressure water jetting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confined space, water hygiene, SHEA water training.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Appreciation and understanding of relevant statutory and regulatory legislation.
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Company van and fuel card (business use only)
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.