Identity & Access Management Lead
ScottishPower HQ, Glasgow
Salary starting from £47,880 per annum
Flexible & Hybrid working pattern
Closing Date: 24 November 23
Help us create a better future, quicker
SP Energy Networks (SPEN) has kicked off an ambitious security transformation programme to transparently reduce risk, achieve compliance with NIS regulations and deliver a cyber resilient business, the Identity & Access Management Lead will be essential in achieving our goals.
This role is critical in the delivery of a central Identity and Access capability to protect the organisations applications and data. It is a part of an an active and ambitious global cyber security function, contributing to SPEN's cyber security purpose of delivering cyber resilient OT and IT to enable a safe and reliable electricity supply to customers.
This role will be expected to research new and specialist techniques, work cross industry, and help to shape SPEN s OT LAB.
What you'll be doing
Designing and delivering:
- the Identity and Access Management (IdAM) mechanisms and policies for IT/OT systems.
- A service to configure authentication and authorisation for access to IT/OT systems (including user login and application access).
Implementing a service to manage:
- the domain controller configuration.
- security assessments for personnel. e.g. Identification of the candidates employment history and their eligibility to gain access to the sites/systems/equipment
- privileged access to systems.
Performing Identity and Access Management (IAM) reviews including user accesses, device and application accesses, privileged access, and wireless identity access; to ensure that all users have the correct roles and access permissions assigned.
Ensuring that the IdAM configurations are compliant with NIS-D and internal security standards.
Feed into the design of Remote Access for the network using best practice for authentication and authorisation.
Implementing the configurations for the remote access session authentication and authorisation. In addition, configuration of session lock out and termination.
What you'll bring
Record of academic achievement, including some form of recognised qualification from further education, such as a degree or diploma.
Significant skills and experience in understanding at a technical level Identity and Access Management (IdAM) mechanisms, including least privileges and need-to-know principles.
Awareness of key legislation and regulation impacting IT/OT General Control requirements in an energy utility.
Previous knowledge and experience of IEC 62443 and NIS-D would be advantageous.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Must be a proven team player to work, promote and consolidate efficient team working relationships.
What's in it for you
As well as a competitive salary which is reviewed annually, you can also enjoy a number of other benefits. With our pension scheme, we'll double match your contribution up to a company contribution of 10%.
At ScottishPower, we believe it's the little things we do in life that make a big difference. From helping you look after your family's wellbeing, save for your future and take personal steps for climate action - our benefits are designed to help you do just that - so that you have everything you need to take care of your world - today and tomorrow. That's why our benefits include:
- 36 days annual leave
- Holiday purchase - perfect your work/life balance with extra annual leave
- Share Incentive Plan and Sharesave Scheme
- Payroll giving and charity matched funding
- Technology Vouchers - save more and spread the cost of your technology purposes
- Count us in - pledge to reduce carbon emissions and help fight climate change
- Electric Vehicle Schemes - to help you transition to green/clean driving
- Cycle to Work scheme and public transport season ticket loans
- Options to purchase dental insurance, private medical insurance, health cash plan and annual health assessments
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Access to nudge' financial wellbeing support
- Plus shopping, leisure, restaurant and gym discounts, and unique employee deals on travel insurance and more
Why SP Energy Networks
SP Energy Networks is part of the Iberdrola Group, one of the world's largest integrated utility companies and a world leader in wind energy. We keep electricity flowing to homes and businesses through Central and Southern Scotland, North Wales and in the North West of England. We operate over 4000km of cables and lines that make-up the transmission network - connecting infrastructure like wind farms into the electricity system. It's a role that puts us right at the heart of Scotland's ambition to be Net Zero by 2044. And we're taking it very seriously. We're investing £5.5 billion into our transmission network, directly supporting the rapid growth needed in renewable energy. With diverse opportunities across our businesses and a commitment to invest in our own internal talent, ScottishPower can offer people real career opportunities that meet personal and professional goals, in a global organisation.
Inclusion, diversity, and a social purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Together with our values, they bring us together into a stronger, more sustainable business with direct links to the communities we serve. It takes all kinds of people to build a large-scale business like ours, so whatever your background, you'll fit right in.
We are committed to providing reasonable support or adjustments in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to careers scottishpower.com .