- Job Reference: 00006820-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent
Doncaster, Yorkshire (with nationwide travel to company sites)
Competitive Salary Plus Great Benefits (see below)
If you have experience of overseeing an IT or ICT function, this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark with a forward-thinking, environmentally friendly business.
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We’re currently looking for an ICT Manager to join our team and lead the development and implementation of our ICT operational strategy.
As the ICT Manager, you will:
- Engage in the development of the ICT operational strategy
- Contribute to the production of the ICT budget
- Manage our ICT Services function, as well as infrastructure and technical operations
- Ensure that an exceptional service is delivered to stakeholders and customers
- Deliver innovative, effective, efficient ICT systems and applications and manage data security and integrity
- Oversee information and communication technology, networks, computer systems and VoIP telephony systems
- Project manage the development of our ERP system
- Report on KPIs and identify how we can further enhance our operations
To join us as our ICT Manager, you will need experience of the following:
- Working as an IT and/or ICT manager, which includes ICT managerial experience
- Computer networks and network development and administration
- Leading or managing teams and supporting other staff
- Working within an ICT support service environment
- ICT project management including procurement, design, build and configuration
- Contracts/agreements negotiation
- Developing a strategic plan
- Managing budgets
Other organisations may call this role IT Manager, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, ICT Services Manager, ICT Operations Manager, Senior IT Engineer, or Lead Technical Support Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Influence and shape a key function in our business
- Up to 25 days’ holiday per annum
- The option to purchase up to five days of additional leave
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
Webrecruit and FCC Environment are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an ICT Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: full time