Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit an HSEW Advisor to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Infrastructure Framework in South London.
As the HSEW Advisor you will be part of our South London Team and will be responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of all clean and waste water projects across the area.
As the SHEQW Administrator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To support the HSEQW core team meet their targets and objectives
- To collect, compile and check monthly performance information
- Issue weekly reports on outstanding actions from the reporting system and inspections
- Analysis of data to identify trends and produce appropriate reports
- Monitor and update non-conformance register
- To coordinate and book meetings including incident and contract reviews
- Produce minutes of meetings and ensure actions closed in a timely manner
- To liaise with training coordinator to ensure training is organised and fulfilled
- Run reports from competency management system and to escalate issues
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- IT literate and proficient at Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience undertaking similar role
- Efficient use of a document management system
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.