Job Title: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Administrator
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Salary: Up to £22k
Clancy are seeking a HSEQ Administrator to join our Kier alliance with Thames Water (KCD) and the contracts Health, Safety, Environment & Quality team.
Responsible to the KCD HSEQ Manager you will ensure professional administrative support is provided to the senior HSEQ team.
You will ideally possess industry experience or experience from within a Health & Safety environment, able to prepare supporting material & information for various HSEQ client/contract meetings.
While advertised in Kidlington, the role has a flexible working location within the Thames Water region.
• Pro-actively support the HSEQ team in order to achieve all HSEQ objectives
• Assist with the development of improvement campaigns/plans
• Use management information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data and manage and distribute information within the HSEQ department and operating units
• Be the first point of contact with external and internal stakeholders ensuring that information is distributed to meet the needs of the HSEQ team
• Answer initial queries and escalate queries to relevant area of the organisation where appropriate
• Manage complex administrative processes and procedures ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date at all times
• Advise and guide stakeholders on administrative processes where necessary
• Comply with all Clancy & KCD Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies, procedures and standards
• Support the Senior HSEQ team in the delivery of month end reports and management of diaries as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Significant administrative experience is essential for the role
• Demonstrable ability to assist with data/trend analysis
• Significant experience with full Microsoft Office suite and the ability to adapt and use client systems
• Excellent communication (both written & verbal) and organisational skills
• Demonstrable customer management skills
• A demonstrable understanding of an HSEQ environment, particularly within the utilities and/or construction industry, is highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.