C£65k dependent on skills and experience
Anglian Water offers a flexible approach, this role offers you the flexibility to work from home and from an Anglian Water office. Your base location will be Enterprise House, Lincoln.
Drive Value Through Our People
We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner who will work closely with our Customer & Wholesale Services Business Unit to develop, drive and deliver against its people strategy, working in collaboration with the Business, and the wider People and Change Team, to ensure the people agenda is aligned to the goals of both the Business Unit and the wider Anglian Water strategy.
Working alongside the People and Change Team you will look to identify areas of improvements across our HR processes, products and services to support our Business to achieve their goals.
You will be responsible for coaching and partnering at a senior leadership level, developing strong relationships with leaders and their teams to drive a culture that supports our values and makes a difference to the financial and operational success of the Business Unit. You will help build and deliver a resource strategy that develops and attracts talent, through identifying the resources, skills and capabilities required. You will make use of relevant metrics,, drawing on insight to continually develop and assess the progress and success of the strategic people plan
What does it take to be an HR Business Partner?
· Demonstrable experience of business partnering in a customer focussed environment is critical to the success of this role
· Ability to use HR knowledge to identify business improvements
· Strong influencing skills at a senior level, with the ability to effectively build relationships quickly
· Proactive and analytical - drawing evidence to achieve goals
· Creative and forward thinking
· Clear focus on delivery
· A proven track record of being a catalyst of change, with experience of leading and supporting business through change
· Ability to analyse business strategy and translate into clear, actionable and measurable people-based solutions, whilst continuing to contribute and communicate with a wider commercial view
· Demonstrable experience of collaborative behaviour to support broader HR team capability, skills and experience Trusted, reliable and responsive to your customers.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
· Personal private health care
· 26 days annual leave - rising with length of service
· Flexible working
· Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
Closing Date: 6 May 2021