Due to maternity leave, we are looking for a Part Time Hire Controller to join our friendly depot in Ramsey, to work 10am to 230pm Monday to Friday on a fixed term contract.
You will be providing an efficient, accurate and effective support and administration service, in relation to processing hire orders.
- Use Management Information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data, ensuring timelines are met
- Communicating with workshops and colleagues in Supply Chain
- Answer initial hire queries and escalate to relevant area of the organisation if required
- Route planning
- Undertake general office administration duties.
- Compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet policies, procedures and standards
- Previous relevant experience is preferred
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Comfortable with technology with a good basic knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Outlook etc.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.