Job Title: HGV Grab Driver
Salary and benefits: Up to £12.82 per hour depending on your experience
Location: Weston Super Mare
Business Area: Utilities - Telecoms
Join Kier, connect to your future.
At Kier we connect and create spaces and places. Being part of Kier connects you to strategically important projects and contracts, where your skills and expertise will be utilised to positively impact people, communities and the environment for generations.
Kier Utilities keep our telecoms clients' customers connected to superfast broadband, digital TV and the latest full-fibre gigabit internet services through the design and construction of new fibre networks as well as the maintenance of existing HFC networks.
About the Role
In this exciting role you will be involved in building an FTTH network in/on existing infrastructure, replacing/ erecting poling, dressing poles and the fitting of overhead fibre. You will also document all completed works and measures on your tablet, as well as checking and testing all completed works for quality assurance.
What we need from you:
- Poling and Civils experience within the telecoms industry.
- Willing and able to travel around the stated area.
- Full Driver's License (each crew will require a minimum of one CE licence to drive a poling wagon)
- Hold valid minimum NRSWA street works operative unit 2
- Hold or have held Openreach overhead and cabling accreditation modules, including K8, N27, N28, A8, O02, O03, O04, O05, O07, O01, O06, A12, A14.
- Confident with working at heights
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together.
Application closing on 29th January 2021