HGV Driver / Loader
- Job Reference: 00016471-1
- Date Posted: 5 May 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
• To be able to drive any vehicle as required within Wychavon District.
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• To carry out walk round checks and document accordingly.
• To identify any defects, document and report to the supervisor.
• To obey road traffic laws.
• To accurately record both driving and duty hours.
• To work within company policies at all times.
• Be prepared to load the vehicle.
• To undertake any duties as defined by the local management team.
• To treat all company property with respect.
• To treat all colleagues with respect.
• To wear supplied PPE at all times.
• Ensure that your designated vehicle is kept as clean as possible and in a roadworthy condition.
Personal attributes and other requirements
Must be a team player but be able to work on own initiative.
Must have a valid Drivers CPC card.
Category C license as a minimum.
Reliable and trustworthy.
Good time keeping.
Knowledge of Wychavon is desirable.