HGV Driver / Loader
- Job Reference: 00016422-1
- Date Posted: 4 May 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
HGV Driver / Loader
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We’re currently looking for an HGV Driver / Loader to join our team working across East Northamptonshire.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a growing, environmentally-focused organisation and help reduce the impact of waste on the natural environment.
Joining one of the UK’s leading waste and resource management companies, you’ll receive great training, superb support and a range of benefits to complement your competitive salary.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
As an HGV Driver / Loader, you will provide an effective delivery and collection service to customers or branches throughout the East Northamptonshire. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of any company vehicle.
Other duties will include:
- Driving within the law and regulations at all times
- Ensuring that any vehicle you drive and equipment you use is mechanically safe
- Observing current legislation and company health and safety procedures
To be considered as an HGV Driver / Loader, you will need:
- At a minimum, a Class C driving licence
- A Driver CPC card
- A team player mentality with the ability to work on your own initiative
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Good timekeeping skills
Knowledge of the East Northamptonshire area would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Class 2 Driver, Multi-Drop, Multi-Drop Driver, C+E Driver, LGV C Driver, Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, Light Goods Vehicle, HGV Driver, Goods Vehicle Driver, Class II Driver, or Tanker Driver.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an HGV Driver / Loader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.