M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions is currently looking to recruit a Head of Systems and Digital Transformation to be based in Castleford.
As the Head of Systems and Digital Transformation, you will report to the Executive Director and be part of the Senior Leadership Team. You will be responsible for the effective management of our internal systems, with a clear strategy of providing digital solutions to our customers and in support of our internal workforce to provide business improvement and in support of our strategy to grow our external asset management capability. This role is responsible for developing, maintaining and digitalising the systems specifically utilised for Plant & Fleet purposes.
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions provide Plant and Fleet Asset Management Services across all M Group Services companies, including the provision of a wide ranging fleet of over 8,000 vehicles and over 30,000 owned or externally hired plant assets. This service provision extends to providing third party asset management and maintenance scheduling/reporting.
As the Head of Systems and Digital Transformation your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Strategizing the ‘Roadmap’ delivery
- Ensure all systems are compliant with relevant regulatory, security, technology and group standards
- Drives adoption of new tools and techniques across the business being able to understand their value and impact
- Automation of reporting and MI perhaps Power BI – smarter, clearer
- Live access through portals for Plant & Vehicle MI on deliveries costs and allocation as well as compliance/road Risk information – Service delivery and self-help solutions
- Provision of Apps to allow order tracking, order process, equipment specifications and tutorials as well as defect reporting/scheduling of maintenance
- Enhance integration of PFS systems with Group ERP system Oracle, to provide clear reporting visibility regarding HR, Procurement & Financial data
- Create and provide electronic workflows to minimise paper and enhance measurement capability between our specialist off-the-shelf solutions, such as InspHire and Jaama Key2
- Expand the use of Mobile working solutions across multiple business functions in order to reduce paperwork
- Introduce consistent Group wide electronic defect reporting via multi-platform Apps in order to increase
- Enhance our social media presence and link to new Intranet/web page
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Qualification to degree level or equivalent with extensive experience in significant business change and improvement.
- Proven experience of delivering automated/digitalised solutions involving numerous stakeholders
- Capable of forming independent and objective opinions
- Mature, pragmatic style; non-dogmatic, able to listen and reflect
- Good commercial and financial acumen; ability to identify and understand commercial drivers of value
- Able to produce concise and focussed reports with the ability to liaise with Senior Management and influence decisions
- Complete competency in all main Microsoft software packages e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ideally experience in other ERP systems and software such as Power BI and Oracle
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car/car allowance and fuel card
About The Company
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions are responsible for the supply and management of specialist equipment and vehicles across the whole of M Group Services, supplying the Utilities, Transport, Data and Telecom sectors.
It is our job to ensure all group businesses have the safe, compliant and fit for purpose tools needed to deliver successful results for their clients and the clients’ customers, keeping sites safe, roads in good condition and transport links active.
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.