Graduate Programme 2021/23
- Job Reference: 00006584-1
- Date Posted: 10 November 2020
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
We have a number of amazing Graduate Programme opportunities available here at FCC Environment, a leading waste and resource management company. Right now we’re focusing our sights on developing our managers of tomorrow and you could be one of them!
FCC have a successful record of recruiting and retaining our graduates. If successful you will be helping us to achieve our goals and shaping our future. So if you join our 18 month graduate scheme you can be rest assured you will be joining a company where you can build a truly sustainable career, and help FCC be the company it strives to be.
We have a vision for how we want our company to develop and grow, and graduates are a big part of making this happen. We want our employees to feel proud of working with the best in the business, and for prospective employees to aspire to joining us. We want them to trust us as a Company which takes into consideration the environment – the well-being of the planet we all live on – not just for now, but for future generations. We want them to see us as “The environmental company of choice, delivering change for a sustainable future”.
18 Month Graduate Programme
During your Graduate Programme with FCC Environment you will gain a thorough and in depth experience over an 18 month period where you will be involved with some major projects and get the chance to make a huge impact. You will be working closely with your mentors who will support you in achieving completion of your Graduate Programme and help you in the transition to beginning your career with FCC Environment.
Throughout the programme we will provide you with support and development to further your career within FCC. Qualifications will be offered in accordance with your specific role.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, eager graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree. Successful applicants will have a job to do. All of our positions are hands on and you will be working hard in a position that suits you. You’ll need to be mobile and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK as specific placement locations will not be set until the point of offer. As such it is essential that you have a full driving licence as regular travel to other FCC sites will also be necessary.
Degree areas of particular interest to FCC are:
• Waste Management;
• Business/Finance Management.
We reward you – and not just financially.
• Salary of £23,000 p.a.;
• 25 days annual leave per annum (up to 10 days unpaid leave per year, plus option to purchase 5 additional days’ annual leave per annum)
• Company Sick Pay
• Company Pension (inc. company contributions);
• Life Insurance
• Relocation Assistance (inc. temporary accommodation assistance up to £300/month);
• Flexible Benefits (inc. cycle to work, high street savings and discounts, Gymflex);
• Eye-care Vouchers;
• Peer to Peer Recognition Scheme.
• Closing date – 31st December 2020;
• Shortlisting – we aim to complete the shortlisting process by the end January 2021;
• Telephone Interviews – if successful you will be invited to participate in a telephone short-listing interview by the end of February 2021;
• Assessment Days – following the telephone interviews if you are successful at this stage you will be invited to one of our assessment days which will take place throughout March 2021.
• Start Date – if successful, your start date is expected to be Monday 13th September 2021.
Applications will only be considered from individuals who have “indefinite leave to remain” in the UK as governed by UK Border Agency requirements. Evidence of Eligibility of indefinite leave to remain in the UK will be required should you be invited to attend one of our open days.