Graduate/Junior IT Cloud Security Analyst
Based – Coventry, Ashbrook Court – Prologis Park
Here at Cadent we’re at the start of an exciting journey of transformation, growth and evolution. We’re new but we’re 200 years old. We’re the UK’s largest gas network connecting and keeping energy flowing to our customer’s 12 million homes and businesses across the UK. That’s half the UK, not bad going really.
We’re proud of our story so far and we’re super powered up about what our future holds. Join Cadent and add real purpose and direction to your career and feel genuinely proud about what you do.
About the Role
We now have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Graduate/Junior Cloud Analyst to join our Risk and Security team.
You’ll learn to/be able to become an expert in:
• Native O365 tooling - ATP/AIP/EOP/DLP
• Producing and maintaining O365 security best practice standards, supporting configuration reviews and once expert - making recommendations for updates to settings and supporting configuration changes
• Producing and maintaining AWS security settings/security groups/best practice/standards, conducting reviews and once expert, making recommendations for updates to settings, impact analysis of changes and risk assessments
• Managing the CASB policy – ensuring that all policies across the estate are consistently applied
• Supporting responses to policy alerts/tuning of alerts/analysis/recommendations and risk assessments
• Ensuring key risks and issues are identified, addressed and resolved
• Policy orchestration using O365, CASB, CSPM etc
Alongside the above you’ll:
• Actively monitor changes from Microsoft and work with departments to ensure business value by conducting impact analysis of product and service updates and config changes and risk assessments
• Support development of SMI processes such a O365 threat alert responses
• Support the enhancement and tuning of policy based on alerting recommendations
• Support collaboration with third party suppliers
• Action O65 admin including: E-discovery user admin, requests for legal hold, support of lock box function
• Ensure the DLP policy supports the information security classification policy
• Support with compliance issues
• Support the O365, AWS security, supporting technology, compliance and project support for these services
You will possess the following skills, knowledge and qualifications:
• A good level of IT knowledge
• Basic knowledge or willing to become expert on security and compliance centre and recommending actions to our partners
• Experience/understanding PowerShell for task automation
• Basic knowledge or willing to become expert on CASB technologies and how to deploy them
• Basic knowledge or willing to become expert on CSPM technologies and how to deploy/manage them
• Basic O365/AWS security and compliance centre knowledge
• Basic CASB and CSPM technologies
• Basic/willing to learn AWS CAF, O365 DLP, CSPM and CASB policy orchestration
• ITIL foundation
• Good communication (Written and Verbal), project management and business change skills
• Able to operate as an independent worker and as part of a strong team/collaborative approach
• Be flexible to travel if required
At Cadent we’ve got a whole host of standard and flexible benefits to delight you! You’ll get 25 days holiday + statutory with the option to buy/sell, a generous pension plan, the opportunity to earn bonus. Flexible benefits include; cycle to work scheme, insurance and healthcare packages plus access to our Occupational Health services.
Diversity and Inclusion
Cadent has a commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, the more diverse our organisation is, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our communities in all their diversity. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds; age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief.
We want our employees to achieve a work life balance and are happy to discuss flexible working options with you if the role can accommodate it.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application process, please let us know. We’re committed to be Disability Confident in line with the department of work and pensions scheme.
Be part of something big. Help shape the future of gas for generations to come.