Our People Are Our Greatest Resource
Graduate Innovation Project Manager
Location – Taunton, with UK wide travel as required.
Salary - £25,000 per annum
At Viridor, we’re one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies and part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group. We put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy and are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy.
We are looking for a Graduate Innovation Project Manager to join our Innovations and Regulations team. This role will be key in managing projects and ensuring these are delivered on time.
As our Graduate Innovation Project Manager, you will work closely with the Key Stakeholders for each project and provide your support and expertise throughout. You’ll need to build and maintain strong relationships to ensure that the stakeholders remain engaged throughout all stages of the project.
You will put measures in place to review each project and strive for continuous improvement. By sharing best practice with the team and following an agreed approach, you will ensure consistency throughout the project, as well as an adherence to the wider business strategy and driving forward the HomeSafe Agenda.
The successful candidate will be very highly motivated, energetic and have a passion for making a difference.
The Successful Graduate Innovation Project Manager will demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness and an ability to think logically and identify root causes whilst providing solutions.
- An ability to engage effectively and gain support from stakeholders across different teams and levels.
- Focus and passion for high quality standards and a forward-thinking attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Good understanding of Process and Improvement.
As our Graduate Innovation Project Manager, you will have secured a degree in a relevant subject.
This role will require working alongside multiple stakeholders, teams and management both internal and external, strong relationship building skills are essential and high levels of resilience, drive and tenacity will be key.
For your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary of £25,000 pa as well as a great package of benefits, including:
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Viridor Extras - discounts on many high street shops and leisure activities
- Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Sharesave – a fixed term savings scheme
- Workplace Wellness – a free 24/7 support line
- Payroll giving.
The role will be based in Taunton and will require frequent UK travel – therefore a full driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing business and be a part of how we’re shaping the future.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 19th April 2020, after which shortlisting will commence. Applicants will be invited to take part in an Assessment Centre in June 2020. The start date for this role will be Monday 7th September 2020.