Location: BasingstokeBusiness Area:
Utilities - Telecoms Contract:
Permanent, Full Time From Telecomms to Power, from Lands' End to John O'Groats.
It's taken a great deal for Kier Group to become one of the UK's Top 3 utility providers. It's taken people like you. Professionals who can help connect, heat and power over 15 million homes and businesses - in a team that works with emerging technologies to maintain 65km of gas pipes and install one million metres of fibre optic cable every year. About the Role
What we need from you:
- Visiting various Locations removing spoil from site.
- Backfilling patches with Various materials to HAUC specification
- Removal of Signs barriers where required.
- Sweeping sites to make sure they are left tidy for follow up teams
- Ensure plant, tools & vehicle are maintained in a clean & tidy condition.
- Wearing of PPE and working safely in accordance with Kier HSE policy
Key Skills and Qualifications:
What can you expect from us?
- Full UK driving licence
- A good team player with flexible attitude.
- Previous experience of working on utility contracts preferable.
You can expect a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to our valuable pension scheme - Kier Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and Payroll Giving schemes
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
It's worth remembering that if you are successful, we'll undertake the relevant / standard pre-employment checks after you have been offered a job. This includes taking up your references, verifying your right to work in the UK, verifying your driving licence (if applicable) and a health assessment. Due to the nature of this role, you will also be required to complete a Basic Disclosure and Barring Service Check (applicants with criminal convictions will be treated on a case by case basis. We do not discriminate based on an applicant's criminal record or the details of any offences disclosed to us). Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks. Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being Collaborative, Trusted
We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture. Kier is an inclusive employer. Closing Date:
22/04/2021 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.