Job Title: General Operative Location: Bournemouth
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services, we're looking for a General Operative to join our Utilities team in Bournemouth. Key Responsibilities
We are seeking candidates who:
- Excavating in the highway to carry out repair and maintenance tasks on the water network.
- To assist the team leader to set up the site, carry out the repairs and backfill and reinstate where necessary.
- To ensure all timesheets and reporting mechanisms are filled out and submitted each day.
- Ideally experience within a similar role
- Driving licence (required)
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- Free life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement
To find out more about the rewards and benefits at Kier, click here Advert Close Date
: We reserve the right to close this advert once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Should you require reasonable adjustments to complete an application and or at interview stage please do contact us Recruitment Agencies - We are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance.