Job Title: General Labourer Location: Bodmin
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services, we're looking for a General Labourer to join our Utilities team in Bodmin. Key Responsibilities
We are seeking candidates who:
- You will carry out general reinstatement work as instructed by the Team Leader and/or FLM and operate and maintain at least two pieces of plant, drive vans, pickup trucks
- Ensure full and correct use of vehicles, plant and materials, keeping wastage to a minimum and carry out any ad-hoc duties that may occur as instructed by the management team or team leader / ganger.
- You will be responsible for personal and site safety, including operating to standards of safety, compliance and competence required by own professional qualifications.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Knowledgeable of NRSWA and hold certificates in manual handling, abrasive wheels and first aid.
- Beneficial to hold a Water Network experience
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- Free life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement
To find out more about the rewards and benefits at Kier, click here Advert Close Date
: We reserve the right to close this advert once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Should you require reasonable adjustments to complete an application and or at interview stage please do contact us Recruitment Agencies - We are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. .