- We're looking for Gas Engineers to contract in Cheltenham
- Social Housing Contract
PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
We are looking for highly experienced Service & Repair Gas Engineers who can work as part of our team but mainly on your own while completing a defined workload of Service jobs per day. We will need you to demonstrate an ability to work alone on a variety of different boiler types and systems. We also need you to have in date ACS or similar qualifications. Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all.
A LTD company contractor can look forward to the following:
- Competitive regular payments
- Healthy workload. Choose to work between 3-5 days per week
- PPE & Uniform provided
- Work local to your area
You will also be accountable for:
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded & maintained
As a contractor we will need the following from you, set up as a limited company, Limited company Gas Safe Registration, Public Liability Insurance for £2million, Employers Liability Insurance for £5million, Waste Carriers Licence, Panelled van insured for business use + more to be discussed after your application is made.
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss the opportunity fully.