Recruiting in Central London, Guaranteed Basic + OTE. Fantastic benefits and opportunities to earn
PH Jones are part of British Gas with over 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. British Gas is the UK largest energy and homes service provider and we pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers on a full-time permanent basis.
We have opportunities in your area for Service & Repair engineers
We are looking for highly experienced Service & Repair Engineers who can work as part of our team but mainly on you own while completing a defined workload of pre-arranged jobs. We will need you to demonstrate an ability to work on a variety of different boiler types and systems. We also need you to have in date ACS or similar qualifications. Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services & repairs to British Gas residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all.
A PH Jones Gas Engineer can look forward to the following:
- Guaranteed basic weekly pay + productivity bonus, OTE £40k - £50k Uncapped
- Supplied, fully costed van + fuel card
- Comprehensive van stock provided
- Access to over 1 million parts, held in our national distribution centre, normally dispatched with next day delivery
- Use of the latest state of the art equipment allowing you to fault find and diagnose on site within 10 checks
- Full PPE supplied allowing you to work safely in customers' homes
- Local team & Managerial support with regular updates & Safety briefings
- National access to our helpdesk of experienced engineers to enable complete fix 1st visit where possible
- Additional benefits, such as pension, healthcare & Employee benefits
You will also be accountable for:
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible which you will be incentive, to increase overall earning.
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded & maintained
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss the opportunity fully.