FoE Portfolio Support Assistant
Salary: £27.3k - £32.7k per annum (Dependent on skills & qualifications)
Do you want to be a part of an innovative team, pioneering the future of heat energy, where there are great opportunities for career progression and development?
Are you a skilled Administration Support Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further.
The Future of Energy team is developing green energy solutions to build a net-zero future and it needs someone who is a pro at managing administration, has excellent people skills, is self-motivated, and enjoys working in a team environment.
Join us and take the next step in your career!
What will you be doing day to day?
- Support the operational performance of the Future of Energy (FoE) Programme team and its outputs.
- Ensure FoE Portfolio database is up-to-date and to the right level of quality to enable efficient reporting.
- Manage, consolidate, and produce reports for the FoE Directorate (Exec reports, shareholder reports…, etc.)
- Coordinate preparation of key FoE Directorate meetings (Senior Leadership Team meetings, town halls…) and ensure actions are captured and progressed as per commitments.
- Ensure the reporting drumbeat and deadlines are adhered to with the right level of data quality.
- Administer and maintain the FoE Portfolio document control systems.
What you’ll need
No academic qualifications/certifications are essential in this role, although a project administration background would be preferred.
The technical skills and job knowledge/experience that are essential in this job are:
- Administration experience / IT skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced: i.e., pivot table, conditional formatting), Teams, SharePoint
- Working knowledge of MS Project and Power BI would be ideal.
- A broad knowledge of project principles
- Ability to network with other stakeholders and departments.
- Good analytical and organisational skills
If you don’t have all the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you… we provide our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to learning tools to help you acquire the skills needed to excel in our environment.
SGN is currently paving the way in cutting-edge research and development towards a net zero energy system. We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas, and we think supporting outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation so that we can strive every day to make the world a better place and look after each other, and our customers’ safety. Be part of something big and make a difference today!
Our company | SGN Your gas. Our network.
Here’s what we offer you:
Everyone is different, so there’s something in our benefits package for everyone. Click the link below for more info on some of the benefits we offer:
Benefits | SGN Your gas. Our network.
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do.
We want our workplace to be an innovative and inclusive place to work, where every single person feels empowered to achieve professional success. Click the link below to find out about how we are working towards fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace for all: Diversity and inclusion | SGN Your gas. Our network.