About The Role
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions is currently looking to recruit a Fleet Solutions Administrator to work in our Fleet Team in Stevenage.
The Fleet Solutions team is responsible for all fleet supply and associated activities across M Group Services companies, including a fleet of over 6000 Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) and Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV) (a mixture of MGSPFS owned and external hire vehicles).
This particular role forms part of the Fleet Solutions Administration team dealing with all support functions associated with the vehicle Fleet teams.
The primary focus of this role is to administer the associated fleet activities related to the hire and allocation of the Car, Van and HGV fleet.
These activities are required to take place in a timely manner and immediately following the hire, off hire or transfer of a vehicle within the Car or Fleet Hire teams. The requirement in general (but not restricted to) are detailed below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create Fuel Cards – following the addition of a new vehicle or an externally hired vehicle or change in allocated business unit/cost centre.
- Cancel Fuel Cards – following vehicle disposal or external hire return, ensure card cancellations are actioned in line with Fleet SLA’s
- Adding vehicles to MID accounts upon new vehicle asset or externally hired vehicle
- Removing vehicles from MID accounts, following disposal or off hire of externally hired vehicle
- Accurate and timely data uploads
- Add and remove vehicles from multiple business specific Toll accounts
- Ensure all penalty charges are processed in a timely manner to avoid increased costs
- Provide confirmations for changes relating to all users e.g. fuel card, vehicle registration and line manager reports
- Create records for all drivers in receipt of car allowance
- Verify copies of V5c’s and insurance documents are on file and ensure they meet policy
- Raise Fleet related invoices accurately indicating costs and providing supporting documentation
- Reconcile monthly statements relating to Fleet accounts
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Experience in fleet administration, preferably working for a large fleet, vehicle hire, plant hire or leasing company (Cars, LCV & HGV’s)
- Happy working with large volumes of data with a specific eye for detail
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience of working within a multi-faceted role with a number of work streams all running concurrently at all times;
- Good level of experience working on IT software systems; open minded and quick to learn new systems, good Word and Excel skills. High volumes of data processing will be required. Confidence in using VLookups within Excel is necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a wide range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors in the UK & Ireland.
Delivery to clients is through our operating businesses that sit within our four divisions. These divisions collectively employ thousands of skilled and experienced specialists. This ensures we maintain a very focused and clear service to their clients and ultimately their customers.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.