Circa £70,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience
Permanent Full-time, 37 hours
Huntingdon, Peterborough & Home-working
Anglian Water offers a flexible approach, this role provides you with hybrid working, with an average of 2-3 days a week in the office as required.
Join the UK's largest water company!
We are seeking a new Finance Business Partner to join our team to work closely and collaboratively with one of Anglian Water's business units. As the key link between Finance and the business unit, you will build great relationships with your stakeholders, enabling you to influence their strategic, financial and operational plans.
As a trusted advisor and critical friend, you'll coach the leadership team on finance related activity through a commercial finance lens, through insight you will proactively educate on what is driving current and future financial performance and help drive efficiencies.
Developing a deep understanding of the key business drivers, you will assist in defining the business stream's strategy and direction; help with growth activity and initiatives and provide financial projections to support planning, budgeting and forecasting. We are looking for a real self-starter to drive finance support into the heart of the business.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
- Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
- Personal private health care
- Annual bonus scheme
- 26 days leave, rising with service + Bank Holidays, with the option to swap Christmas and Easter holidays for those celebrated by your religion
- Life Cover at 8x your salary
- Personal Accident cover - up to 5x your salary
What does it take to be a Finance Business Partner?
- Demonstrable experience in a commercially focused business partnering role
- Proven experience in advising business stakeholders using your insight and knowledge
- Strong track record in build strong and trusting relationships and being a critical friend
- The ability to think strategically to support in shaping the business' future
- Be a confident and articulate communicator with the ability to influence and challenge
- Proven experience in interrogating, analysing and deriving insight from data
- A self-starter with a growth and commercial mindset
- Ideally you will be a qualified professional (CIMA/ACA/ACCA), or will be of equivalent level through experience
Inclusion at Anglian Water:
Join us and make a difference. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and we think our workplace should reflect that. We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Together with our fellow water companies, we are committed to the Social Mobility Pledge; we are also a signatory to Business in the Community's Race at Work charter; we hold the Armed Forces Gold Covenant for Employers; we are an accredited Disability Confident employer, and we play a leading part in the Women's Utility Network.