Job Title: Finance Analyst Location: Basingstoke, 50% working from home Business area: Utilities - Telecoms Join Kier, connect to your future.
At Kier we connect and create spaces and places. Being part of Kier connects you to strategically important projects and contracts, where your skills and expertise will be utilised to positively impact people, communities and the environment for generations.
Kier Utilities keep our telecoms clients' customers connected to superfast broadband, digital TV and the latest full-fibre gigabit internet services through the design and construction of new fibre networks as well as the maintenance of existing HFC networks.
Finance Analyst is the link between the cost control and payroll teams to the Finance Manager on the contract. The finance analyst is responsible for supporting the operational contract ensuring that all revenues and cost are correctly allocated. What we need from you
- Working towards a ACCA/CIMA qualification or relevant experience for 5 years +
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Competent user in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
You can also expect a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes:
- Access to our valuable pension scheme Matched up to 7.5%
- Kier Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and
- Payroll Giving schemes
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
It's worth remembering that we'll undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you're successful in the selection process. This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being Collaborative, Trusted and Focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together.
Closing date for applications: 16th March 2021