Join our expanding team today Job Title:
Field Performance Manager Location:
Flexible between Kings Lynn, Sproughton- Ipswich or Heigham- Norwich Business Area:
Kier Utilities- Anglian Water Contract:
Permanent- Full Time
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services and we are looking for a Field Performance Manager to join the team in either Kings Lynn, Ipswich or Norwich. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Ensure the day-to-day organisation, planning and control of labour and resources to ensure a safe and efficient delivery of schemes
- Ensure all Health & Safety legislation is complied with and investigate any quality issues that may arise and facilitate a resolution
- Attend site meetings with the Client whilst ensuring costs and risks are controlled
- Experience within the water industry
- Hold NRSWA Supervisor, IOSH Managing Safely or SSSTS
- Hold knowledge of CDM legislation and the Traffic Management Act
Find out more here about the great we offer our employees.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to our discount shopping site with offers available from over 800 retailers including restaurants, travel providers and supermarkets!
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing .
Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.
Recruitment agencies - we are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. For further information, visit our .