Field Debt Solutions Agent - Scotland (FT,PT,Jobshare)
Salary - £26,796
We have a market leading benefits package – it includes a, 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits
We are looking for Field Debt Solutions Agents to join our growing team.
Here's what you'll be doing
As a Field Debt Solutions Agent at E.ON, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers to resolve their debts. You’ll work with our customers to support them with any future payments, and helping them find ways to reduce energy consumption.
Where all other attempts at engaging a customer have failed, there will also be times when you will lead a warrant team to force entry (where necessary) to customer premises to exchange/disconnect metering.
We’ll provide you with all the equipment you need: smartphone, tablet, tools, uniform, vehicle and fuel card. After your training period, you’ll be able to earn extra as part of our Reward scheme, allowing you to top up your earnings based on delivering great outcomes to our customers. In time, there may also be the opportunity to learn how to install PAYG meters.
Every visit is different, and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in the field. If you're looking for a job with independence, variety, and the opportunity to really help people - apply today.
Other key responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service to our customers by understanding their circumstances and helping them agree an appropriate solution to resolve their debt.
- To investigate and identify new tenants through face to face discussions, Letting Agents, neighbours observing DPA (Data Protection Act).
- Record job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.
- Proven customer service background.
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours and flexible approach to working area.
- A full valid UK/EU driving licence (preferably clean but with a maximum of 6 points).
- Previous experience of resolving debt.