Field Debt Solutions Dual Fuel Agent -Scotland (FT,PT,jobshare)
Salary - £33,610
We have a market leading benefits package – it includes a, 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits
We are looking for Field Debt Solutions Agents with Electricity and Gas meter experience to join our growing team.
Here’s what you will be doing
As a Field Debt Solutions Agent at E.ON, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers to resolve their debts. You’ll work with our customers to support them with any future payments, installing PAYG where it’s the best option, as well as helping them find ways to reduce energy consumption.
Within this role you may also come across damaged or tampered meters that need urgent attention. Therefore, you’ll investigate suspected metering tampering cases, collecting evidence and rectifying any confirmed energy theft instances.
Where all other attempts at engaging a customer have failed, there will also be times when you will lead a warrant team to force entry (where necessary) to customer premises to exchange/disconnect metering.
We’ll provide you with all the equipment you need: smartphone, tablet, tools, uniform, vehicle and fuel card. We’ll train you to install meters the E.ON way, and to offer the right payment option to our customers. After your training period, you’ll be able to earn extra as part of our Reward scheme, allowing you to top up your earnings based on delivering great outcomes to our customers.
Every visit is different, and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in the field. If you're looking for a job with independence, variety, and the opportunity to really help people - apply today.
Other key responsibilities
- Deliver excellent service to our customers by understanding their circumstances and helping them agree an appropriate solution to resolve their debt
- Exchanging of electricity and/or gas meters to Smart Pay As You Go or Classic Prepayment (where SPAYG not possible).
- To investigate and identify new tenants through face to face discussions, Letting Agents, neighbours observing DPA (Data Protection Act).
- Collate evidence on confirmed energy theft cases and take appropriate actions to make the site safe.
- Record job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.
- Smart Meter trained with active MOCOPA/CMA1/MET2 qualifications
- Proven customer service background.
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours and flexible approach to working area
- Basic PC skills, able to use a smart phone and tablet
- A full valid UK/EU driving licence (preferably clean but with a maximum of 6 points).
- Must live in the North Wales area.
- Previous experience of resolving debt